what is the point of support if they don't respond

Options
JagerDemon
JagerDemon Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
From the looks of things I am not alone in this. Last Wednesday during the event my game crashed and my account disappeared. I immediately sent in a ticket about the problem. I got the automated response fairly quickly and as most people know it says you should get a response in 24-72 hours. I did. On Saturday i got a request for more information which I promptly sent out. That's it.... nothing... I have sent multiple emails trying to get some sort of response but nothing. This is frustrating. If there is a problem and my account is gone... tell me... but not responding is unacceptable. Support is there to help not ignore...

Comments

• Saintbenn
    Saintbenn Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Remember to always respond to the email they send you. Don't send in a new ticket every Email. And always remember to include your UID with every response.
  • JagerDemon
    JagerDemon Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Saintbenn wrote:
    Remember to always respond to the email they send you. Don't send in a new ticket every Email. And always remember to include your UID with every response.

I use the same email chain everytime... answered all of their questions which included a photo of my UID... still no response from support... they apparently just do not care...
  • Feyda
    Feyda Posts: 105
    Options
    I submitted a ticket right after NOP ended last week because it glitched and only gave me my coalition rewards not my individual for placing 6th (missed top 5 by 5 points D-:). Same thing, auto response, followup question, then nothing.