Agent Venom load screen

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Why was the Shield badge moved to the right?

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    So Agent Venom wasn't pleasuring the shield button I presume - though given the inappropriate load screens of the past why the man in a full black **** suit grinding the shield logo was to much for them I don't know ......
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the way Agent Venom has his hands and bouncing up and down, it was a good call...

Though I keep wanting to touch the screen and move it back where it belongs...
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    alphabeta wrote:
    So Agent Venom wasn't pleasuring the shield button I presume - though given the inappropriate load screens of the past why the man in a full black **** suit grinding the shield logo was to much for them I don't know ......

The only one I could think of was of Silver Surfer going at it with Reed to the side cheering him on excitedly.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    It's probably the most unintentionally funny load screen they've ever done.

I understand wanting to feature the very latest character, but I'm not sure why that means they have to exclude everyone else. The Peggy/Captain America 75th screen was cool for a number of reasons, including featuring a bunch of characters. No reason why this couldn't have had Agent Venom front and centre, with Brock and Mac hanging off on the sides.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's only his gun...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    When that loading screen came on I was waiting for the other forms to fade in behind him.
    But nope, just floating Agent Venom bobbing up and down like a rubber duck in a kid's bath.

Very bizarre. I mean at least Chulk was moving like he was hopping back and forth ready for a punch up.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    It's only his gun...

Pink pistol.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Funniest one i heard was Agent Venom on a pogo stick.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    They really did a huge injustice to the game by not keeping the Peggy loading screen longer than a few days they had it.

oh! and in the interim, Maybe we'll get stuck with another Christmas loading screen again for 3 months!
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I'm guessing they learned from the Silver Surfer/Mr F load screen Lmao. That was hilarious.

When I saw the Agent Venom load screen and the icon off center, first thing I said was I bet they didn't want him pegging the icon lol.