We need a new character that can steal AP...

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
AP stealing is few and far between in this game. We have lots of characters that drain AP or generate AP, but very few that steal it like the Hood or 2*Widow. Red Hulk and King Pin get close with their drain AP and generate AP attacks, but it's not the same. Winter Soldier can steal 3 or 4 selected AP, but for 8 Purple! 2*widow can steal 3 AP of each color (except purple) for that cost. Why do I want this? Because AP stealing is both offense and defense at the same time. If I can consistently steal AP from the enemy team and protect against match damage, then I can stall forever and defeat anyone. Which is why I use Luke Cage and Hood for tougher battles.

When I first saw the Hood's powers in 2013, he became the ultimate character to get (for me). Once I had him fully powered and leveled up, I kicked butt in this game. Unfortunately, the Hood is easy to kill (but harder to kill with Luke Cage in the way). The Hood is just becoming less and less competitive with 4*s and 5*s everywhere. I've looked over the 4*s and 5*s and haven't found anyone to fill the role of the Hood in the upper tiers.

Your thoughts?