Option to sell unwanted new covers has gone missing

Lycurgus
Lycurgus Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Prior to R114, if one received a 1* cover in a standard token draw, one had the option of selling the cover immediately if it was for a character not currently in the roster. This was convenient, as I have deliberately not recruited several 1* characters. One still had to to the rewards screen to sell excess covers for previously recruited 1* characters, but the mass sell feature introduced recently made that a lot less painful than it had been before.

Now, covers for characters not currently recruited automatically recruit with no option to sell. This is annoying.

I have to think this is somehow related to the new champion leveling bug introduced in R114 (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=55294), which I am also experiencing. Both of these seem to have to do with how cover screens are pulled.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Il galvanico
    Il galvanico Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Yes, i noticed this immediately after R114 update and i can confirm that's very annoying. After this, you sold unwanted covers as soon as shown; now you have to recruit it, go to roster page and sell it. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif