Cannot connect to Facebook

Edgeman
Edgeman Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
Starting yesterday (Nov 22) before and after R114, I cannot connect to Facebook. Every time the game tries to connect, it gives a pop up saying "Login Failed. Unable to connect to Facebook at this time. Please try again later." I play on my Galaxy S6 with Android 6.0.1. I restarted the phone but still can't connect. Does anyone have the same issue?

Comments

• Yes.. got the same issue since update 112; i've already wrote to the assistance, they sais it depend on FB not from them.. hope they resolve quikly, i'm loosing lot of gifts from my FB friends.. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Edgeman
    Edgeman Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I just got a reply from D3 Go Support Team:
    We have discussed the issue with our technicians, and it would seem that Facebook has recently updated their servers. Because of these changes, we will need time to update the game in order to resolve the issue described. The developers are working hard in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing, and a fix for the issue should be released soon. We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Don't uninstall and try to log back into facebook. Does not work as it should. :'(
    I've heard getting the fb messenger app will fix it but not sure.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I had the log in error for as least most of November. Installing the Facebook app on my phone today solved the problem.
  • dan54321
    dan54321 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    I started having this problem a couple days ago, too. icon_e_sad.gif
  • seyerin
    seyerin Posts: 71 Match Maker
    I fixed it on my android device installing Facebook app.

Regards
  • I fixet it too with FB app today.. i received also all past gifts! very nice.. nothing lost! iso8.png