R114 Won't start anymore

MitsuhashiDa
MitsuhashiDa Posts: 3
Hi!
Till today i played MPQ on my LG G2 (D802) smartphone without any problem. This morning I've updated MPQ to R114 and then it won't start anymore; when i try to launch it, MPQ hang on a black screen, sometimes I got a message that tell me that it couldn't reach GooglePlay services even if GooglePlayServices are working properly (every app that use it works perfectly).
How to make MPQ to works again without delete app data? (I've already lost my account one time after about 110 days and I want to avoid the risk to lose my progresses again after another hundred of game days).

Comments

• Same problem. Been playing on my IP 4S for over a year with no problems. Woke up this morning and the app icon is dark and it starts waiting underneath. Can't open or delete and re install.
  • I've just discovered another strange behaviour:
    even if MPQ won't start I receive notifications from it; if I click on a notification load screen will appear, load percentage rises till 100%, then appear the 2nd load screen (the one with side blue bands and black screen) and after some seconds the app crashes again.
    If I try to start the app from the icon the app hang on a black screen (no load screen appear); I've tried to wait even for a long time (about 1 hour without screen deactivation) to see if something happen but without any result.
  • I'm having the same issue.

Did either of you get it resolved?
    Is anyone else having this issue?
    Is anyone looking into this issue? (I'm on a galaxy s5)

I've tried clearing cache for MPQ, Google Play Services, Google Framework, uninstalling and reinstalling MPQ, clearing cache/data, rebooting...nothing works. Been unable to play since about the start of this PVP season, and I know it's a drag to my alliance.

All other apps on my phone work fine, and nothing has changed except for this app ... I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. If it were possible to link my account to play on mobile or steam (not separate accounts, but linked such as: Crusaders of the Lost Idols, Shop Heroes, etc), then this wouldn't be as big of a deal ... but since (to my knowledge) MPQ doesn't allow that kind of a connection, I'm stuck being unable to play.

Hopefully this issue is being looked into, though from the looks of it, only 3 people are having the issue...
  • Issue is still ongoing, at least for me. Anyone i can pm to get assistance? Anyone else having this issue, or had this issue and gotten it working again?