Top 20 rankings?

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is this new or old? I now see top 20 in event rankings, and not just top 10. I just need to scroll to see them. Is this the "you can now see scores of your whole alliance" feature of the new update?

Comments

• Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    New, it came with patch R114.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, yes it is.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep. It's wonderful that the snipers can see even more high-value targets unshield.

Imagine a world where that didn't show up for five minutes. Or even better, where you weren't able to be Q'd for the first five minutes after unshielding. All of the complaints that go "I went out to gain 150 and lost 400!" (and all the justified commiseration for the terrible shielding/point system) would go out the door right away! The answer would be simple: "Make your hops faster, take one less match...no one could attack you immediately anyway!".

Instead.....we still have massive point losses, and seeing more of the leaderboard won't help that. icon_e_sad.gif
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Imagine a world where that didn't show up for five minutes. Or even better, where you weren't able to be Q'd for the first five minutes after unshielding.

Plus, imagine how much easier it would be to bring back cupcakes!