The way champion levels display when applied now is freaky

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
"WAIT WHY IS IT RECRUITING HER AG-oh"

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I got the same screen pop up for me. I almost lost it when I thought the dang game purchased a roster spot when it showed I had just recruited another 3* Hulk...
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I thought I accidentally spent 1k in hp too recruiting a second Hulk. PLEASE get rid of this feature...it's horrible!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah not only did I think I was about to spend 1k HP, there's no way to back out of it when that thing pops up. You've already applied the level, so the only thing you can do is click "Recruit."

I've noticed, at least on Steam, that if I apply the champion level from the training screen, I don't have that moment of pants-pooping fear.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Does anyone know whether the cover is lost or is it applied correctly to the champion level?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oldboy wrote:
    Does anyone know whether the cover is lost or is it applied correctly to the champion level?

In my case both definitely applied. This appears to just be a graphical bug.
  • rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    When I tried to level up Carnage for the dpd today that recruit screen pops up and I can't level him up now. And I get stuck at the "recruiting" screen and I have to exit the game. So now I'm stuck with a level 100 carnage and I can't level him up. icon_evil.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same bug happening to me as well. It's very confusing! I can tell when I've won ISO, HP or CP, but it's harder to tell when I've won tokens or covers.

Hopefully fixed in the next release.

Gotta give them credit.. the bugs are always totally different and unexpected!