And it is time to say farewell

Edelkin
Edelkin Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Since my birthday present from MPQ was losing tons of covers and months of progress because of a cross-talk problem between two steam accounts on the same computer and d3 customer service thinking it is acceptable to issue canned responses tailored for mobile games directed at facebook saves (that are not available on steam), I am finally ready to ride off into the sunset. At this point, I am unwilling to give up several championed 4*s and tens of 5* covers that were lost in order to keep playing. It has been 12 days now and I have received one canned response that only showed me that my ticket wasn't even read. I have responded several times including providing the information requested in the canned response with only crickets in return. I have spent more money on this game than I am willing to admit.

Have fun everyone and I hope you never have to deal with customer service.

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    PM the Red Names........
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    And to think I just messaged him to help too... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Quitting is starting to sound better and better to me too. customer service is a load of ****.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I think we're going to like brigby. Not sure when the last time a red responded so quickly.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    New red shirt is awesome, but CS for what amounts to a now monthly service fee game should not be this terrible. Even cable companies are slowly coming to the idea that good CS keeps customers from choosing other alternatives. Demurge really needs to have a real hard look at how their CS is representing them to the public.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Don't give up Edelkin, the power of Brigby shall soon be known to all.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Brigby, this really is a good sign that you responded so quickly. But be aware that the cs is absolutely abysmal and you are going to read about lots of people that have had terrible service; most of them with legitimate issues.
  • Edelkin
    Edelkin Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    I got messages from Brigby and he is trying to help.....Customer Service finally responded.....we will see if they are able to fix the issue. Fingers crossed.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    New red shirt is awesome, but CS for what amounts to a now monthly service fee game should not be this terrible. Even cable companies are slowly coming to the idea that good CS keeps customers from choosing other alternatives. Demurge really needs to have a real hard at how they're CS is representing them to the public.

So true. Hell I would be fine with CS telling me that they can't accommodate my request if they responded in a fashion that didn't leave me absolutely certain that they didn't even read my request the first time and just fired off an auto copy/paste message the first several times. The last issue I had I was forced to re-explain the issue no less than 5 times before they even managed to understand what I was saying. And I had attached pictures of the issue to my original ticket so it wasn't as if my request was particularly difficult to understand.

The biggest issue with CS is a total lack of consistency. I have gotten good reps who quickly solved my issue. But I have also gotten reps who had they taken the time to actually read what I wrote would never had the gall to send me the copy/paste responses that are frankly insulting because they don't even apply to the issue at hand.