A.R.M.O.R Alliance

Options
Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hey all. I joined ARMOR a few days ago, player name Hunter Ewell, and was wondering if we had message board or anything out there, or even just a list of members forum names. I searched but couldn't find any. I thought it might be neat to be able to get in touch with one another to talk about the game, tournaments, etc. If there is already such a thing could someone respond to this and let me know? If there isn't and you want to use this thread to talk, that'd work to.
I see our leaders are Karl Wad and Johndough in game. Thanks guys for having me in your team.

With 36 hours left in Simulator I'm hanging onto 1st place in my bracket with almost 180,000. I'd like to at least get to 200,000 and get the next Daredevil. That last DD though Im afraid is going to be out of reach for me as points keep getting smaller.

Well, I hope to hear from some of you. Good luck team.

Comments

• Leugenesmiff
    Options
    Oh well, maybe no one else in the alliance is a forum visitor. I'll keep checking just in case.
    Good luck getting Human Torch. Looks like we're on pace for one in the alliance rewards and I'm currently in first in my bracket so that's good. Keep it up.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Options
    Now that we can chat in game I figure we can use this for more in depth discussions if need be. I've posted in-game about it so hopefully some members see it and find this helpful.
  • A.R.M.O.R. alliance recruitment is always open. We try and be fair in our expectations for members and want to build a team of passionate players. If you are interested in joining, POST HERE FOR APPLICATION. We like to give our members a chance to succeed and keep low turnover. I will send you a message when a spot opens up. Hope to see you all in-game!
  • Leugenesmiff
    Options
    HBoognishH (Ignore this, testing something.)