Phone notifications

jimmysnuka
jimmysnuka Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello,

This has been happening for perhaps the better part of a week now. When I put my phone down, shortly after when a planeswalker regens to full health, my phone will get a notification to that effect and vibrate. I can't seem to find anywhere to turn this off. I'm using a Samsung S6. Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    jimmysnuka wrote:
    Hello,

This has been happening for perhaps the better part of a week now. When I put my phone down, shortly after when a planeswalker regens to full health, my phone will get a notification to that effect and vibrate. I can't seem to find anywhere to turn this off. I'm using a Samsung S6. Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks

Upper left corner, gear icon => opens Options, scroll down, deselect notifications for 6 different things
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    jimmysnuka wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks

Planeswalker? Wrong forum bro icon_lol.gif
  • jimmysnuka
    jimmysnuka Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    jimmysnuka wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks

Planeswalker? Wrong forum bro icon_lol.gif

Opps, thanks for the response all the same icon_e_smile.gif