New type of in game sale

Options
So I along with a lot of others I'm sure picked up a bit of hp or ISO with the sale going on. Sales are always a morale booster and I'm sure a nice little revenue boost for the devs also. After a sale though there is a big influx of hp also that if ithers think like me I'm not gonna go spendin. Ima use it conservatively for shields and make $50 last me 3-4 months. So that's gonna stop my $5 micro transactions for a while. Oh well. You got the $$$ up front. All even Steven right? Well here's something I think A TON of players would appreciate. Here in like 6 weeks or so. After a bit if the hp is gone but there's still some people holding out. There's a lot of people like me who have near full covers. I for example have a 4 green BWGS. A 3 black hulk. A 3 blue mag c. Etc etc. 1250 is a lot to dish out when you are probably gonna pull 1 or win it from a tourney with in a couple weeks. My next point. With soooo many 3*'s some people have a hard time getting a lot if the same 1. Keeping them in that transition phase A LOT longer. That can be demotivating for some players.

If you don't wanna read the reasoning this is what I'm getting at:
Have a cover upgrade sale.
4* - 1850hp
3* - 850hp
2*- 400hp

This would probably entice me to buy at least 3x 3* covers where I normally would have just been patient. It's gonna allow people to get more cover variety. Increase consumer morale and suck a lot of hp out of the in game economy.

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• I'm in favor. Although I just bought Stark Salary and already spent 15K HP of it buying those 3* covers that have eluded me for months. Expensive, but at least I'm no more cover starved at least for awhile. Now i just need more ISO very, very badly. icon_razz.gif