Gone For Thanksgiving

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey there!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We just wanted to let you know about our availability now that we're fast approaching Thanksgiving.

Listed down below are the dates that the D3 Go! team will be out of the office:
November: 11/24 and 11/25

I'll try to pop in here and there to check up on things and make sure nothing is on fire. Having said that though, if you have a burning desire to voice your questions and concerns to me, please send those in before or after those dates.

Thanks a lot, and we wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Brigby

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you get us an update to the sneak peak events and any upcoming character vaults before you leave?

edit:
    Happy Thanksgiving btw
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Happy Turkey Day, and thank you kindly for the heads-up.
  • Brigby
    Phumade wrote:
    Can you get us an update to the sneak peak events and any upcoming character vaults before you leave?

edit:
    Happy Thanksgiving btw
    As of right now, we don't have anything that we're ready to announce. If that changes within the next couple of days though, I'll send out an update.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not even Story and Versus event updates and weekly character buffs? Those usually get announced on Monday.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    <pedantry>
    Just in case anyone reads that and thinks they are back in the office on the 26th, they're not, because that's the weekend.
    </pedantry>
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Stoch's referring to this thread, Bigby, which is usually updated weekly on Monday. We appreciate you looking into it!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54190
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the communication about the holiday time off. We appreciate any communication over the silent treatment on pretty much anything around here. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    In my country we don't celebrate thanksgiving. I would like to be hired to be work only a couple of days per year, to be the person who's around when the rest of the team celebrates USA-only holidays. I would work labor day, thanksgiving, and... I think that's it.

Anyways, enjoy your long weekend.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

How is it okay that D3 has off on the Holiday but we don't! We still have to grind icon_lol.gif

Personally I am taking off from the game. If anyone remembers my grind during Christmas last year, they will understand: https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37265&hilit=+holiday
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Happy Thanksgiving Brigby!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about no new releases for the next few months icon_e_smile.gif

Or at least stick to just 5* releases, so no new release pves icon_cool.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe I'm just a glass-half-empty cynic, but I feel like we are about to get an event dropped on us at the last minute. One with a huge scaling glitch or a power that works way the wrong way...

And it will be a ghost town over in d3 headquarters for the entire event...
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    thats my fear as well. Medusa's event has got be coming up soon and I would be pissed if it drops on friday after simulator ends.
  • Brigby
    Hey everyone.

Sorry about the delay on the sneak peek updates. Still trying to get the hang of everything. I'll be working on updating that post today, so keep an eye out for new info!

Thanks for being patient.

*Update: November 2016 Sneak Peek post is now officially updated!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, Brigby! Any increase in communication is appreciated. A learning curve is completely understandable.

Fellow forumites, remember that the new character release schedule is normally every two weeks....so Medusa should be next week.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Be a pal and get development to deploy a hotfix for broken champion leveling before then, please...

Having to mentally hit the brakes on pressing the 'add level' button directly in the cover backlog instead of on the invidivual characters' stat screens is more than annoying.
    And second guessing if levels and rewards were correctly handled when you accidentally slipped up and applied directly from the backlog anyway, is even more annoying.
  • Brigby
    _RiO_ wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Be a pal and get development to deploy a hotfix for broken champion leveling before then, please...

Having to mentally hit the brakes on pressing the 'add level' button directly in the cover backlog instead of on the invidivual characters' stat screens is more than annoying.
    And second guessing if levels and rewards were correctly handled when you accidentally slipped up and applied directly from the backlog anyway, is even more annoying.
    Thanks for bringing that up. Please take a look at the response I've left on that thread.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't play too much during the break, Brigs!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dunno, freshly hired and already he's taking time off. Not a good start, Brigby!

But in seriousness though, thanks for letting us know in advance. Hope you have a great holiday!
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Will there be a Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday sale in MPQ?