R113 Hot Fixes (11/21/2016)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

Here are some incoming hot fixes for the R113 update:

November 21, 2016
    •The friendly countdown tile created by the Sam Wilson (Falcon)'s power Redwing no longer tells the player to protect the tile. •Konran's power Black Arts no longer selects a downed ally when there is an non-downed ally available. •Thor (Goddess of Thunder)'s power Power Surge no longer stuns invisible enemies.

Comments

• Brigby wrote:
    •Thor (Goddess of Thunder)'s power Power Surge no longer stuns invisible enemies.

What about Scarlet Witch?
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby wrote:
      •Konran's power Black Arts no longer selects a downed ally when there is an non-downed ally available.

what about when there are NO non-downed allies available?
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    •Thor (Goddess of Thunder)'s power Power Surge no longer stuns invisible enemies.

Scarlet Witch's power isn't targeted (the stun is random), so there's no reason for it to not effect invisble enemies
    Invisibilty only prevents the character from being targeted
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
      •Konran's power Black Arts no longer selects a downed ally when there is an non-downed ally available.

what about when there are NO non-downed allies available?
    then he heals without damaging anyone as usual?
  • TheLadder77
    TheLadder77 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Brigby wrote:
      •The friendly countdown tile created by the Sam Wilson (Falcon)'s power Redwing no longer tells the player to protect the tile.

I think Kate Bishop has something similar when you are playing as her. Her blue tile tells you to protect a tile to deal xxxx damage to... Kate Bishop. Makes sense when she is an enemy, but not as an ally.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:

Scarlet Witch's power isn't targeted (the stun is random), so there's no reason for it to not effect invisble enemies
    Invisibilty only prevents the character from being targeted

Speaking of that, does anyone know if Peggy's blue will stun invisible? It specifically targets the non-targeted, so I wasn't sure, and hadn't encountered any matches to find out yet.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    So what happened to R114? It was posted to be live on Nov 20, but I've not seen an update, now R113 has hot fixes. Does that mean R114 is delayed?

With the Thanksgiving break I could see that happening and I'm hopeful the delay means they're dealing with the Shield Intercept Errors that means R114 fixes those.

Any update on this would be appreciated.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    R114 just went live on Google Play, so that's an answer of sorts.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's live in iOS as well, complete with merrily bouncing up and down Venom.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Punter1 wrote:
    So what happened to R114? It was posted to be live on Nov 20, but I've not seen an update, now R113 has hot fixes. Does that mean R114 is delayed?

With the Thanksgiving break I could see that happening and I'm hopeful the delay means they're dealing with the Shield Intercept Errors that means R114 fixes those.

Any update on this would be appreciated.
    Hi Punter1. Sorry for the delay. Still figuring some things out about this role. icon_e_confused.gif

The R114 release notes are now available here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55105