THUD - fully upgraded alliance - open to the public

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
THUD alliance created for competitive F2P & P2P players. Alliance is fully upgraded with 20 member slots. No requirement to enter alliance but inactive players will be removed after 7 days of inactivity. Get in on those alliance rewards and join THUD now.

Comments

• This alliance is climbing in the rankings quickly.

If anyone would like to chat about this alliance I would love to get to know you guys.
  • Hey there, just joined. How's everyone doing in simulator ?
  • I am just over 130000 points in the sim. Not crazy good, but respectable B-)
  • If you are having issues rejoining, is it because you have been sandboxed? It is a bit suspicious when a player with only 1*s suddenly plonks down enough HP to buy 20 slots and then disappears.
  • Lol. I'm not the commander of THUD, just the spokesman. The leader is Octorine and though he doesn't pay for recruits he is not afraid to pay for alliance slots. Also, what is wrong with his cards? He has plenty of success with his deck and primarily spends his hero points on alliance slots. Also, why would I be sandboxed?
  • Welcome new THUD members! We will be setting up a chat room on Line messenger by the end of day to give everyone a chance to get to know each other and for ease of communication. Details will be posted here when available. icon_e_smile.gif
  • THUD alliance created for competitive F2P & P2P players. Alliance is fully upgraded with 20 member slots. No requirement to enter alliance but inactive players will be removed after 7 days of inactivity. Get in on those alliance rewards and join THUD now.

NOTE: I am not on the alliance list at the moment as I just left so the founder could be the only commander but now I am having issues rejoining. icon_e_sad.gif

By the way, you should realize that you can give someone commander status easily in the interface without leaving the alliance. And if you leave an alliance, you should have no problem rejoining unless you have been sandboxed.
    Lol. I'm not the commander of THUD, just the spokesman. The leader is Octorine and though he doesn't pay for recruits he is not afraid to pay for alliance slots. Also, what is wrong with his cards? He has plenty of success with his deck and primarily spends his hero points on alliance slots. Also, why would I be sandboxed?

So you are saying Octorine is the commander who paid for the slots? I just want to point out that his highest character is a 1* mBW at level 25 followed by 1* mStorm level 21, 2*wolverine level 20, 1* IM35 level 15, 3* spiderman level 15, 3* patch level 15, 2* Bullseye level 13 and finally 2* Cap level 6. I highly doubt he can win any amount of HP in tournaments. So that leaves only two possibilities of where the almost 20k HP for the alliance slots come from:

1. A nice fat Stark Salary
    So he spent all that money on the alliance but not a single bit on covers and roster slots for himself?

or

2. Hacks/ Cheats

Can't blame anyone for thinking that more cheats are at work here.
  • Octorine created the alliance. I was the one to pay for majority of the alliance upgrades other than the first one or two. At the time when other people started joining I left in an attempt to drop my commander status but I couldn't rejoin.

This issue has since been resolved but I sense that people are incredibly sensitive about cheaters.

I am a P2P player but the alliance is not exclusive to people that drop money into it, thus the roster of each member varies greatly.
  • Octorine created the alliance. I was the one to pay for majority of the alliance upgrades other than the first one or two. At the time when other people started joining I left in an attempt to drop my commander status but I couldn't rejoin.

This issue has since been resolved but I sense that people are incredibly sensitive about cheaters.

I am a P2P player but the alliance is not exclusive to people that drop money into it, thus the roster of each member varies greatly.

So first you say Octorine has no problem spending HP on alliance slots (and did primarily spend it on slots rather than his own stuff) but now you're saying you are the one who paid for the majority of the alliance upgrades? icon_rolleyes.gif

In any case I'm sure D3 will look into it, good luck.
  • Lol. Wow. When I said that Octorine had no problem paying for slots it was because he has only spent hp on slots.

I am a paying player in many other games and only came to mpq because of Octorine and gladly dumped money into this game to play with a long time friend (plus I have more money than free time to invest).

If being a pay to win player makes me hated in the community then that's unfortunate.
  • Already full? I'm rank 60 in overall event, can't find an alliance with space pushing for the new covers icon_e_sad.gif Good luck anyways.
  • And the simulator event is over ! How did things go everyone ? I managed to barely squeeze into #49 overall at the last 10s..