SWitch's Reality Crush Can Target Invisible Enemy?

Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just now I played Agent Venom's essential node in the Simulator PVP event. I activated AV's yellow to make my Hulk and Groot invisible. But then the enemy SWitch fired Reality Crush and Groot got stunned for 5 turns despite being invisible.

Is this normal? Is Reality Crush suppossed to target invisible enemies, too?

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    AoE attacks still hit if you're invisible. Seems reasonable to me that the stun would too.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Then the AV essential node serves to highlight the weakness of this new 4*.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Invisible characters cannot be targeted. But AoE hits all the team no matter if anyone is visible or not. And Scarlet Witch doesn't stun target but random character, so everything looks fine.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    smoq84 wrote:
    Invisible characters cannot be targeted. But AoE hits all the team no matter if anyone is visible or not. And Scarlet Witch doesn't stun target but random character, so everything looks fine.
    It can be a life saver, because once an invisible character is stunned, the stun trumps invisible and you can target them while they are stunned. (unless they've patched this by now)

It doesn't make logical sense... since you still technically cannot see an invisible person if they are on the ground stunned... unless you trip on them, realize they are there and proceed to pummel them.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Awesome then that his node has two characters that do AoE damage. While my Quake does have a yellowflag.png , she doesn't have much else to make her useful other than reducing AoE damage. That leaves Agent Venom with a useless cover and whatever poor bastard of a workhorse I bring along. I think 2 clears will be enough for me, so as I don't throw my phone.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    JVReal wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    It can be a life saver, because once an invisible character is stunned, the stun trumps invisible and you can target them while they are stunned. (unless they've patched this by now)

It doesn't make logical sense... since you still technically cannot see an invisible person if they are on the ground stunned... unless you trip on them, realize they are there and proceed to pummel them.

Perhaps stunning them breaks their concentration, rendering them visible.

Or the "stun" cause them to stagger, fall, moan, grunt.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. It probably requires effort to stay invisible. So stunning will break invisibility as you can longer move, and thus cannot produce invisibility.

If the developers wanted to be cruel, they can replace the invisibility tile with a 1 turn cd. That activates each turn to redo the invisibility at the start of every turn and then have an animation at the start of every turn to annoy us.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Just now I played Agent Venom's essential node in the Simulator PVP event. I activated AV's yellow to make my Hulk and Groot invisible. But then the enemy SWitch fired Reality Crush and Groot got stunned for 5 turns despite being invisible.

Is this normal? Is Reality Crush suppossed to target invisible enemies, too?

Think about this my friend, you get a cloak of invisibility for Christmas.
    I walk into the room with a machine gun.
    You put the cloak of invisibility on.

I walk to the centre of the room and start shooting while doing a 360° circle.

Will you get hit?

Yes, invisible isn't intangible which begs the question.
    The visions yellow needs adjusting from less damage to no damage.