Shield Rank Issue

Mpqdr72
Mpqdr72 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
When completing missions I don't get any XP at all (both pve and pvp), started yesterday. When adding levels to champions I do receive XP. Tried to restart my iPhone but no luck. I'm missing a lot of XP right now.

Comments

• Forgebound
    Forgebound Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'm having an issue that when I picked Level 8 for the Punisher: Army of One, but afterwards it had put me in Level 2, which subsequently put me in the whole Season as level 2, except the Shield Simulator which is Level 8. This was their response, going to show they did not read my email at all.

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding this issue, unfortunately once the S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance has been selected for a chosen event, it will remain unchanged throughout the remainder of the event. There is currently no way to change or alter the S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance you have selected for this event.

We strongly advise using caution when selecting a S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance level within the chosen event, as there is currently nothing that can be done once it has been chosen.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

I have replied to it, but as usual D3 Support is really good at saying, I'm sorry there is nothing we can do, but thank you for the money you spend with us.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I've got no idea why, but I am suddenly experiencing this bug. Just realized it because I was only 10 XP from my next shield rank, and I did 4 full clears of every node in the Hulk PVE, and then looked only to see that I'm still 10 XP away.
    Quite a bummer and I have no idea how to duplicate this issue.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    SirLanik wrote:
    I've got no idea why, but I am suddenly experiencing this bug. Just realized it because I was only 10 XP from my next shield rank, and I did 4 full clears of every node in the Hulk PVE, and then looked only to see that I'm still 10 XP away.
    Quite a bummer and I have no idea how to duplicate this issue.

You don't get XP in PVE until clear 6 for standard nodes.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah you only get XP for a mission when it's "complete" ie, it shows a red or green checkmark on the mission pin. For the DDQ missions means playing it once. For most PVE missions it means playing it 6 times. Good luck icon_e_smile.gif