pvp point losses

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
i thought they said awhile back they were reducing point losses for losing pvp matches.

just got hit by 2 guys simultaneously for -90.

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Given -75 is the max points lose possible from a single hit I think you have a syntax problem.

But to answer your question they did - it makes 0.00003% difference to the impact of hits
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    You mean 2 hits combined for -90 ... working as intended.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a big problem, specially for people doing hops hit by people climbing (why do these people see each other if they might be 800-1000 points a part?????). Being hit by someone for -65 is really annoying and very hard to recover from, rendering your hop probably useless and removing one of your shields 'forever'.

And this happens A LOT.

Devs need to cap the maximum amount to each loss to a max of 50. 75 is too much (specially now that players are spread in so many layers and it is much easier for players to find each other even when they are 800+ point a part).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    This is a big problem, specially for people doing hops hit by people climbing (why do these people see each other if they might be 800-1000 points a part?????). Being hit by someone for -65 is really annoying and very hard to recover from, rendering your hop probably useless and removing one of your shields 'forever'.

And this happens A LOT.

Devs need to cap the maximum amount to each loss to a max of 50. 75 is too much (specially now that players are spread in so many layers and it is much easier for players to find each other even when they are 800+ point a part).
    They could easily do that by going back to the old PvP scoring system where 50 Points is the most you can get in a fight. icon_lol.gif I assume that is not what you had in mind though...
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I've been hit for over 100, by 4 or 5 different teams, while winning a match for 25. Logically how can my team be having 5 different battles at the same time?