leftovers

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Here is our official chat box.

Comments

• I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an old fart with a job and a family (grown up kids though!). I've always been fascinated with comics, fantasy, puzzles and gaming and I find this game very enjoyable (and of course a bit frustrating at times).
    I play on my iphone 4 and now I frequently get the message that my 'device' is below minimum reqirements so I'll have to see just for how long they let me play...
    Currently I mostly play with my two stars ,Thor, Black Widow and Storm. Thor is lvl 85 and the ladies 70+. I'm not sure where to head from there though. Whether to continue with my other two stars or to seriously try to lvl some three stars.
    Joining this alliance has given me some extra rewards but I'm curious to as to where you guys are heading and how you intend to progress. Are you happy with where we are at or do you want to expand? And how do you expand, doesn't that cost gold (hero points) and does the alliance itself get any rewards when we play so that Leftovers gets hero points it needs to expand?

Gubén