Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #65!

2»

Comments

• maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    As a lifelong resident of North Carolina, I can confirm that our samurai problem is getting a bit out of hand...
  • like1tiger
    like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Was a great show as usual, Its not only full humor and laughs but also has a lot of valuable information. I highly recommend this podcast to all fans of this game.
    and yes I'm a fan boy and patron supporter of these guys cos they deserve it.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought it was an excellent podcast, I was quite negative after the last Q and A with a dev but this one was spot on. I didn't agree with some of their comments but could understand their points.

Year VIP sounded interesting but I think even now VIP is poor value compared to the token drops you already get and how much HP you would get already for saving up that VIP money and buying an asgard or stark. Now ISO and tokens are a bit more free flowing I think the amount for VIP needs a tweak and it should be a LT at least once per week and the HP should cover the 2 releases per month. That should be the perk of buying it. Or alternatively give you the one cover 4* released for free for being a vip. You would still need the slot and could still grind the PVE but if you are a pvp player VIP could release you from that chore.

Anyway great show, one of the best I have listened to.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    maltyo9 wrote:
    As a lifelong resident of North Carolina, I can confirm that our samurai problem is getting a bit out of hand...

Just wait until we get our pirate licences.