When do shield intercepts reset for the day?

BassMuffinFIve
BassMuffinFIve Posts: 231
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is it tied in with your daily login, or vip, or some other random thing??

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I believe it resets at the same time as your daily resupply. For me, that was about 50 minutes ago as of this post.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Are the resupplies at different times for everyone? I always assumed it was standard. Mine is at about 7:25 AM EST (8:25 EST during the other daylight savings period).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    xidragonxi wrote:
    Are the resupplies at different times for everyone? I always assumed it was standard. Mine is at about 7:25 AM EST (8:25 EST during the other daylight savings period).

Then clearly not because mine happense sometime between 3:30 PM EST and 4:30 PM EST.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    broll wrote:
    Then clearly not because mine happense sometime between 3:30 PM EST and 4:30 PM EST.

Mind. Blown. icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    broll wrote:
    xidragonxi wrote:

Mine is 12:10pm PST. So weird.
  • Perhaps it relates to when you got your first one on the day they were patched in? 24 hour cycles from there?
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is at 8pm CST. Everyone else I know has theirs in the morning.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    mine is at 6-7am. I don't remember ever playing that early when i first started and wasn't addicted to this game.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    can't wait for a new set of error messages huh?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is surprising - mine is at 9:30 AM EST, and I didn't even consider it was different for others - I thought it was a UTC standardized data push kind of thing. As far as it (the reset) being tied to daily resupplies, that seems likely - I believe I have always had an intercept on my first PvE pattle after the resupply.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I were to guess it would be the same time DPDQ that seems like he most regular 24 hour clock in the game. Then again I don't think I have watched 20 videos in a day yet so I am not worried about it.
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    My DPD resets in the morning, as does my daily resupply. However, it seems like my shield intercepts reset sometime in the late afternoon. I rarely get them during the late morning or afternoon, but they start showing up in the evening, and then I'll get them for a while the next morning until they dry up.
  • My daily resupply is around lunch time