Nodes of Power Take 2?

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Really enjoyed Nodes of power.

Was great to be able to play whatever I wanted against some of the best decks out there. And with much more variation than QB will ever have.

Any chance of running it again?

#NoMoreEC
#FreeShteev

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Let's keep on doing NoP with the coalition prize an SOI mythic.

BBS!
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Let's keep on doing NoP with the coalition prize an SOI mythic.

BBS!

The coalition mythic really needs updating, don't think having all 6 available EM Mythics is even classed as bragging nowadays!
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Out of the top 11 coalitions, there were 34 (maybe 35) people with a perfect score. I wonder how many more perfect scores came from people outside the top 11. We need some way to break up these ties in NoP.
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Out of the top 11 coalitions, there were 34 (maybe 35) people with a perfect score. I wonder how many more perfect scores came from people outside the top 11. We need some way to break up these ties in NoP.

+1. Waking up at some random hour of the night just to tiebreaker into top prize is so 2004.

We have 2 coalitions and more than 5 players with perfect scores in the same bracket, so I ended up losing on purpose just so others could get a mythic.
    /bragthread
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I had 1 loss and was 58th--and this was an event where several people had severe connectivity issues.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that 1 loss would have taken me out of the top 100.