S.H.İ.E.L.D Simulator level 1 or 8

Sagirkedi93
Sagirkedi93 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
İ can't see any big difference between level 1 and level 8 rewards in S.H.İ.E.L.D Simulator. So I'm thinking to chose level 1 to reach more point i can make at level 8 or 7 for all season scalling . Any advice ?

Comments

• Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Shield what?
  • Sagirkedi93
    Tromb2ch2 wrote:
    Shield what?
    i mean S.h.i.e.l.d. simulator.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 wrote:
    Shield what?
    i mean S.h.i.e.l.d. simulator.
    Ah. Shield simulator is a versus event so if it follows the rules the other versus events do (not 100% sure about simulator) picking whatever cl doesn't change who you are fighting against just who you are placing against. Since simulator doesn't have a placement system you should just pick the highest you can.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reasonably sure the SHIELD Clearance Levels are irrelevant to the Simulator. The rewards are the same, and your MMR is your MMR regardless of what Clearance Level you choose in other events. Just pick the same SCL as you would for the season so that you don't accidentally hose yourself out of season rewards.

Simulator doesn't have ranking rewards, so there's no benefit to "dropping down" to place higher.
  • Sagirkedi93
    İ thought if i choose low levels and make high point in SHİELD Simulator , can get better rank in Time Season . But this was a pointless idea. Thank you for your helps.
  • Tromb2ch2
    İ thought if i choose low levels and make high point in SHİELD Simulator , can get better rank in Time Season . But this was a pointless idea. Thank you for your helps.
    Yeah unfortunately since you are not placed against opponents to battle based on clearance levels you are only hurting yourself if you do not just pick the highest cl (in simulator)
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Clearance level 8 rewards 100 more iso than CL 7!!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you choose cl1 for Shield Sim, you also choose cl1 for season rewards. Don't be a fool.
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    The lower you go the more 1* cards there are in the early stages, that was about the only difference i could see, i dropped down to 5/6 because it had a few 2* rewards i needed (well Thor since i didnt have him, sold him just before the event started ff), the top end of it seems the same tho 3 strange 1 of each colour and a 4* red blade at the top... and the overall season rewards i didn't see, i just got a good few pyslockes lined up which i could do with for the LT token and then the other half is the usual affair, iso, 10 heroic packs etc.