Post-Event Tokens Question

DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Do post-event tokens pull from the full array of *currently* available covers?

For instance, I have some stockpiled event tokens from events that pre-date Dr. Strange's release. Is he in the pool of potentially available covers for those tokens now or does it use the set available at the time of the event?

Also, what about off-week Tacos? Do they pull randomly from some pre-determined vault or from all currently available covers?

Thanks!

Comments

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    I can definitely comment on the off week Taco's. They are totally random. Before they went to an invisible vault, the devs used to show what was in the vault for off week cycle. A few times, i went to pull from that vault. I was pulling covers not in that vault. On top of that, the check mark was never ticked off. So that told me that it was totally random. this happened in back to back weeks for off cycle.

i wrote to CS about pulls not being checked off and totally ripping us off in what was in the vault. What i wanted to get, was not what i was getting. So i complained to them about a rigged system. It was about a few weeks later that everything became a blind vault.

I would assume the same principle would apply to the PVE vault. It is totally random