Operation center - an equivalent to VIP system from MMOs

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
I kinda miss VIP system from other games. Sure, MPQ has VIP, but its a paid and limited time benefit.
My idea is a bit different - Operation center will reflect the amount of purchases and the amount of HPs spent (so free players could get the progress too). Operation center will have different levels, each requiring XPs and providing rewards on daily basis.

Experience points will be counted this way:
1XP = 200HP spent, 1€ spent (dont know how many currencies are in game but i will skip this part), 1 day of VIP

Levels will be requiring experiences this way:
Level 1: 500XP
Level 2: 1500XP
Level 3: 3000XP etc.

Rewards, as metioned on daily basis, will contain ISO, tokens of all qualities, HPs and CPs
Level 1 should start at 500ISO and 1 common token per day
Level 2 should contain 750ISO and 2 common tokens
Level 3: 1 000ISO and 1 heroic token etc.

Maximum level will be 20, requiring 100 000XPs (= 20M HP/100 000€ spent), with following rewards:
5 000ISO, 5CP, 1LT, 5 Heroic tokens, 5 Elite tokens, 5 Taco tokens each day.

Why this idea? Well, mainly because:
- We need to push purchases forwards. Purchases with money are outdated, and not very generous. With this system, purchases will work as long time investments.
- Daily rewards are poor. No matter if you are F2P or P2P, 1 or 1000 days old, you are getting same scrap from daily again and again (except for rare rewards are higher levels but these are not very frequent). Again, playing will be an investment for future. No matter if you are paying or not, game should reward you for your veterancy.

I hope rewards/conditions are not very insane, but ignore numbers - my point is to make "VIP" system both for free and paying players, that would reward you on daily basis accoring to both your hard work, or monetary contribution.

I hope you will like it icon_e_smile.gif
Failed to load the poll.