Known Issues with Grant Invisibility and Take Cover

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone -

We received word that there are some known issues with Temporary Invisibility from Venom (Agent Venom)'s Take Cover or Invisible Woman (Classic)'s Grant Invisibility power. Please see details below.

- When Spider-Man (Black Suit) is made temporarily invisible he immediately loses invisibility if there are no stunned opponents.
- Characters that defend (Colossus (Classic), Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), and Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!)) do not defend when they are invisible.
- Character's that are already invisible by an Invisibility tile (Miles Morales (Spider-Man) and Professor X (Charles Xavier)) display the amount of turns they are temporarily invisible until the beginning of the next turn where their own invisibility takes effect again.
- If The Hulk (Bruce Banner) has temporary invisibility and he transforms when the countdown tiles from The Other Guy activates, The Hulk loses his temporary invisibility.

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you for posting this in a timely fashion, so we don't all have to wonder why these things are not working as intended. This is the kind of communication we need. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yup. Really like the clarification of how the powers work. Hope this continues.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You know, I don’t actually have any issues with those known issues (no pun intended), with the exception of the Black Suit Spidey issue. The rest all kinda make sense to me from a power trade off point of view, especially that Other Guy issue. When that guy arrives it should be noticeable.

In any case, thanks for the quick communication.
  • Etims
    Etims Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is this still an issue? I used Invisible woman to turn my Black Suit Spidey invisible. Spidey should have done a strong attack but instead he only stunned the enemy
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone

Although this is a separate topic, since a post with Invisible Woman resurfaced, might as well ask you if this is a known issue that is being worked on. Invisible Woman's blue puts bubbles over special tiles preventing the special tiles abilities. However the bubble is useless against passive CDs. For instance Medusa and Scarlet Witch create a CD passively each turn if one does not exist but if it's under a bubble, they make a new CD, despite the CD existing being under a bubble. If the bubble pops, now they have two passive CDs. The bubble should prevent a new CD from passively creating. This severely limits Invisibile Woman's blue. I would love to see this bug fixed.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,175 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @LakeStone

Although this is a separate topic, since a post with Invisible Woman resurfaced, might as well ask you if this is a known issue that is being worked on. Invisible Woman's blue puts bubbles over special tiles preventing the special tiles abilities. However the bubble is useless against passive CDs. For instance Medusa and Scarlet Witch create a CD passively each turn if one does not exist but if it's under a bubble, they make a new CD, despite the CD existing being under a bubble. If the bubble pops, now they have two passive CDs. The bubble should prevent a new CD from passively creating. This severely limits Invisibile Woman's blue. I would love to see this bug fixed.
    I don't think this is a bug. When a tile gets locked, the game treats it as if it were a normal basic tile, hence passive powers spawn again. This happened a while ago when I was using 3* Fist against IW. She locked my attack tile, so Fist immediately created another attack tile. When i managed to unlock that first attack tile, I then had two of his attack tiles on the board. That was quite hilarious
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ***I am closing this thread as it is 6 months old and was responded to unnecessarily. If you wish to report a bug, please do so via Customer Service with a ticket as it logs the problems for the devs. You can follow up with a post in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum as well. Just be sure to post in an already existing thread if on already exists. Thanks***

And in response to the question about locked tiles, the game treats locked tiles as basic tiles. @BlackBoltRocks was correct about that.
This discussion has been closed.