Retirement Post

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa Posts: 19
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all. I'm not well known here, but I've been a regular reader of the forums since day #1. After about 2000 hours in, I'm retiring. As a parting shot, I'd like to let the developers know what finally broke my back for good.

1) The pacing of new heroes is too fast. Even though HPs haven't been an issue for me recently (since I joined a top 100 alliance) every new hero released is not only 13 more 4+ star covers to acquire, but it further dilutes the pool from which I'm hoping to just draw my 8th - 13th covers of my half-covered 4-stars who I care about.

At 3 hours a day involvement, I can pull about 3 four-stars every five days from CPs, PVE and some of the Crashes. Every month brings 26+ new cover needs and it feels like I'm swimming upstream.

2) They continue to release alternate versions of heroes instead of just fixing the old ones. A new venom? Why not just replace old venom's powers with the new ones? He needs a buff anyways.

Here were some last straws:

3) I use steam. We just lost out on a bunch of free stuff. AGAIN.

4) Dr. Strange STILL isn't in the heroic tokens. Sitting on multiple 10 packs from PvP. STILL. Waiting for the drops to update. How hard would it be to add him? This is indicative to me that the developers aren't prioritizing things properly... which brings me to...

5) Hero buffs. We get about one for every new hero now. There needs to be a moratorium on new releases until they fix the old ones and debug the game (like Elektra just went through her entire featured event bugged - how did that slip through?)

6) 3 hours a day. I realize I miss my family. The time demands aren't just huge, but in order to progress, you need to really optimize when you are playing. I don't want to be thinking about when a slice is turning over when it would be healthier to spend time with my family.

Cheers mates.