Startled Awake Does not Attack With Haste

majincob
majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
Startled Awake does not attack the turn it comes into play when given haste by Decimator of Provinces or Olivia.

Ticket filed.

Comments

• Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    majincob wrote:
    Startled Awake does not attack the turn it comes into play when given haste by Decimator of Provinces or Olivia.

Ticket filed.
    I've seen it work with Olivia, but I did have an issue with Decimator a few games ago. Thank you for reporting it.
  • I wonder if this is related to how sometimes Turn Against will give you an opponent's freshly-summoned creature for the turn but the Haste never gets added (icon or actual ability) and the creature does nothing, then returns to the opponent like normal. Only seems to fail to apply Haste on new summons, and it varies even in one game whether it'll work or not.
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    I tried to take video of this bug, but reproducing it was unreliable. I have video of it working properly and not working properly. I haven't come up with a good hypothesis, the ones I tested were wrong.
  • kauppila
    kauppila Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I have also noticed that Haste is inconsistent. As is the Malevolent Whispers / Turn Against cards.
    I have seen MW not give haste and yet the creature still attacks me.
    A while back, I remember using MW myself and it not giving haste and thinking how useless the card is...