Turn back the clock

Options
Houdin
Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So devs, perhaps it might be a good idea to roll back the last update?
The number of bugs since it was brought out has been overwhelming.
The emrakul event had to be rerun.
Card freezes abound.
In this latest event it has all come to a head.

6 matches lost not even played from the widespread facebook lack of connection errors.
3 matches lost not played to the widespread server get match white screen of death error
1 match where all my cards inky deck were different from the previous match using Arlin as if she had reset to the stock deck.
1 match against Jace 1.0 where the AI used his first ability three times in the same turn to lower HP and welcome to the fold an Olivia, a decimator and a reinforced tree of perdition.
1 match against myself kiora Vs kiora where the AI played cards I don't even have. IE exert. Influence.
So even though I'm sure alot of effort went into the latest update, the inherent issues it has created may warrant a rollback until they are solved.
As it stands I can't even play now if I wanted too from the connection bug.

Thank you for listening
Regards
Houdin

Comments

• wink
    wink Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Houdin wrote:
    1 match against myself kiora Vs kiora where the AI played cards I don't even have. IE exert. Influence.
    !!!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • MaxMagic420
    MaxMagic420 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "match against myself kiora Vs kiora where the AI played cards I don't even have. "

Uhhhhh.....okay. not saying I don't believe you exactly, but dude...you might have been mistaken. There is a player pool of roughly 15000 players at any given time, and I've faced MaxxMagick and MacMag420 several times in QB. Definitely a double take, but the system isn't set up for mirror matches.
    The rest of it sounds familiar, however. My coalition has been very negative lately about these very issues, to the point of me having to kick people because they quit playing in disgust. I feel your pain.
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And at the very least could you please not just ignore those of us that did get locked out? I get that you can't compensate people for every seasons past glitch that loses someone a battle, but those are things that equally affect every player in the game.

A very particular group of people missed out on soooo many battles, free boosters and daily rewards because of the latest issue and you guys just throw in a maintenance over 24 hours after the problems started and call it good.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lagartha wrote:
    And at the very least could you please not just ignore those of us that did get locked out? I get that you can't compensate people for every seasons past glitch that loses someone a battle, but those are things that equally affect every player in the game.

A very particular group of people missed out on soooo many battles, free boosters and daily rewards because of the latest issue and you guys just throw in a maintenance over 24 hours after the problems started and call it good.

Seriously can support actually show up for work this week? I can't imagine what they actually do, if they have scripts to copy + paste and their response time is >48 hours. Maybe I wouldn't be fired if I let an email from a coworker go for that long, but a customer of the business? I'd be out the door.

@Lakestone you said in the Development thread that a fix had been worked out and that those of use who were locked out should contact support. Why, on the same day, has your support service gone completely silent?

Insanely frustrating to be told it's a simple matter and then receive no further assistance. Not going to be forgetting this any time soon.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Now two full business days have gone by without any communication with the support staff.

Ridiculous. Don't say it's simple and can be fixed for everyone if it can't and won't be.

Why is D3 paying Zendesk for support services when they don't do their job....