How long does it take to get my cover?

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So i saved all my lt and cp for the latest tokens. I opened an extra 3 sorcerer supreme purple tokens. As the new rules are they will switch out latest cover dupes, i sent in a ticket. It took 48 hours for them to confirm that i am not lying and told me to sell my covers and they will exchange for another color. That was almost 72 hours ago. I don't remember it ever taking this long before. I have sent 3 emails to ask what's the hold up, but i haven't gotten any response. Can any red name please help.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    grunth13 wrote:
    So i saved all my lt and cp for the latest tokens. I opened an extra 3 sorcerer supreme purple tokens. As the new rules are they will switch out latest cover dupes, i sent in a ticket. It took 48 hours for them to confirm that i am not lying and told me to sell my covers and they will exchange for another color. That was almost 72 hours ago. I don't remember it ever taking this long before. I have sent 3 emails to ask what's the hold up, but i haven't gotten any response. Can any red name please help.
    It's taken 10 days before for me to get a cover switched.
    No need to worry.
    Yet.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    grunth13 wrote:

Switch out duplicate covers? What? Since when is that a thing, and why would they ever make that be a thing? Sounds like a big time investment for customer service...
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Each time you sent a follow-up e-mail you pushed your ticket back to the bottom of the queue. So basically you are the cause of the delay. That's why they ask not to do that in the very first mail you get.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    SirLanik wrote:
    Switch out duplicate covers? What? Since when is that a thing, and why would they ever make that be a thing? Sounds like a big time investment for customer service...

Supposedly they'll do this if you get a dupe cover for a character that is currently in Latest tokens. I can't confirm because I only pull the ones I get from Crash, season rewards and champions - I've never spent CP on a Latest.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    grunth13 wrote:
    As the new rules are they will switch out latest cover dupes,.

What?
    Can you direct me to where this is written down please?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    This has been their stated policy for several months now and has been verified by many different users. In any case, why don't you just ask CS what their current policy is and ask them to confirm?

In any case, If you receive an unusuable color cover for a 5* hero contained in the Latest Legend pack, CS will will reissue that cover in the same 5* hero but in a useable color.

As of Nov17, the only heroes eligible for that color swap are Black Bolt, Natasha Richards, and Dr. Strange.

In response to OP. just be patient. If you have an email from them telling you to sell then the deal is done, change was approved, and your only dealing with a fullfillment issue. as other have said. every time you respond to the ticket email chain it moves it to the bottom of the help desk que.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    SirLanik wrote:
    grunth13 wrote:

Agreed.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, guys, I'll keep waiting then. Hopefully they will do it soon.