card preview on the computers next card

Options
morgue427
morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
not sure if it is intentional or not but sometimes the card the ai casts will have the wrong picture and i finally realized it is the next card in their hand, it was helpful when it showed a scour when it was casting a 4/4 conclave, just didnt know if i was the only one that noticed it or not

Comments

• Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've noticed this a few times and it has actually helped in the same way as you mentioned.. like a Crush of Tentacles will be on the picture of a harbinger so i'll just disable all my creatures in hand until the crush gets played etc.
  • morgue427
    Options
    it helps sometimes but doesnt happen regularly, why i waited so long to mention it.
  • J_Samael_C
    J_Samael_C Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is this what you are referring to? I never made the connection that it was the next card on the computers deck. I always thought the computer was playing supports as creatures, since it almost always happen to me when she plays a support.
    IMG_0550.png
    IMG_0551.png
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Great info. I'm pretty sure its related to Tokens somehow.

Previous bug report: https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=49425
  • morgue427
    Options
    that is sort of it. if you see a picture on the card that doesnt match the title od it then that is the next card, unless you were posting them out of order so show the effect.