Event problems

Options
ReddMaxx
ReddMaxx Posts: 54 Match Maker
So during this event i have lost nodes my ribbon count is not a mulitple of 5 no clue how that happen. Lost my soi booster.when i tried to open. If i wait to play i will lose nodes due to time expires on node.

This event is screwed up.

Comments

• Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    I don't know if they're having server issues right now or what, but something similar happened to me... I've been trying to get into the event for an hour know; my network connection is fine but the game client keeps timing out whenever I try to enter a node in the event. I already lost a full count of play tries for one of the nodes because the client timed out and I had to restart the game, and when I came back all of the plays on the node were zero (as if I had played them all)...

Right now I'm trying to enter a different node and the same thing is happening... At this rate I'm going to deplete all my nodes without even playing a single match.
  • AgainstOne
    AgainstOne Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am having such a hard time. Been receiving "Something went wrong errors for hours. Takes way to long to navigate anywhere in the game. Been going on for at least 4 hours now. I've only gotten to play like 2 matches. Now I just got the"something went wrong" error upon match load, I'm assuming will cause me to lose the match. ****
  • kremm42
    Options
    My nodes are dissappearing as well. Extremely frustrating.
  • jeremii
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me. Lost games on two of my nodes and sfraid to play anymore...
  • Splizwarf
    Options
    Same problem here, plus when I do manage to play a match, the rewards screen will beachball forever, occasionally putting up the "Something went wrong!" dialog. If I close the game client, any rewards (runes, ribbons) from that match are missing, but the node is still depleted by one match. Seems like there's some kind of client/server desynch going on at the rewards screen.

Another odd thing is that sometimes if this happens, my PREVIOUS match's ribbons are also wiped out: for example, start a match with 10 ribbons already banked, win or lose the match, "Something went wrong!" at the rewards screen, close client, restart, and there's only 5 ribbons in the bank. Once, this happened multiple times in an event and then suddenly I finished a match and the missing ribbons were back again (hooray!) but it's also happened several times with no resolution by the end of the event.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Major issues over here. "Something went wrong. " After a match, lost 2 because of it. Now I am not able to get in the game for the second time because of a Facebook error. This is the second time it's given me that.
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    Yeah it's still happening to me too... I've depleted 2 nodes as a result of the issue, and although I've been able to assign Planewalkers to the other 3 nodes, I haven't been able to play a whole match and complete it without the client timing out and not recording the win... The one time I did finish a match, I got stuck with a time-out at the completion screen, and had to restart the client. The win wasn't recorded, but the node was depleted by 1 match.

EDIT: I've been noticing that the message "Service_Game_StartEventEncounter" is popping up more and more when I try to begin an event node... It hangs, the screen UI breaks apart and looks wrong, and then it gives me the "Error - Something Went Wrong."
  • AgainstOne
    AgainstOne Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It's like they're doing nothing about this! It's still happening this morning. Already lost 2 more of my match attempts by the game falling to load the match and showing the "Service_Game_StartEventEncounter" screen. That's 5 matches now! Why am I even playing this game?
  • Wildcatbarry
    Wildcatbarry Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having same problems.
    Lost 5 Event matches.
    Can't log in.
    Can't retrieve booster packs.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey everyone. There was service maintenance performed yesterday afternoon that should've resolved many of the latency issues you guys mentioned.
    When it comes to the errors revolving around Facebook, we're currently talking with the development team on how to handle that and fix it.

If you're still running into any latency issues, please send a support ticket and we'll get that sent to the team asap. Thanks!