U-Foes (Evil version of Fantastic 4)

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited November 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
If you're wondering who the heck the U-Foes are, I already explained to you that they're the evil version of the Fantastic 4 (but better thanks to my speculation of how to make them viable). If you guys know me, I love making speculations of bad guys, and I do have a bad tendency of making them OP or too complicated. I do take feedback well as long as they're constructive. Ideally, you guys can give me input on how to make a team like the U-Foes viable since MPQ doesn't seem to be pumping out new characters (another variant of Venom from what I heard)...

So here is the U-Foes!
79177-88539-u-foes.jpg
From Left to Right: X-Ray, Vapor, Ironclad, Vector

For further reference, think of each individual as the evil counterpart of the Fantastic 4. For example:
    Mr. Fantastic <=> Vector (Both are leaders of their respective team and take command. However, Mr. Fantastic is more of a supportive defensive type with his elastic powers whereas Vector is hyper offensive with his telekinesis.
    Thing<=> Ironclad (Both are the big muscles of the team who can hit like trucks. What sets the Thing apart from Ironclad is that Thing will automatically jump in front of danger to save his allies. But Ironclad is constantly always on the defense, so he only moves when being told to do so.)
    Human Torch <=> X-Ray (Both are elemental powered superhumans. Yet Human Torch focuses on showing off with his flames, but X-Ray will change into any type of energy his team needs.)
    Invisible Woman <=> Vapor (Both are the sole woman of the team and can hide from plain sight. But Invisible Woman prioritizes with keeping her team safe with her invisible force fields, whereas Vapor will disappear into a gassy state whenever it suits her.)

The tricky part of synergy in bad guys is that they're selfish, and it shows when they're only motivated by their self interest. But sometimes, being so overspecialized in their roles means that they don't have to worry about teamwork. So here are the following powers that I created for the team so far.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngVector (Simon Utrecht)

purpleflag.pngPsychokinesis - purpletile.png 4 AP: Vector moves his surrounding objects with just a thought. Swap 2 pairs of any tiles (except Locked and Fortified Tiles). Deal 400 for each tile swapped.

redflag.pngPull Back - redtile.png 8 AP: Vector commands his team to fall back and regroup. If you have no Strike Tiles on the board, Create 2 Strike Tiles of 120 strength on the board. (Passive) As long as U-Foes other than Vector are still active, fortify all existing Strike Tiles.

greenflag.pngPush Forward - greentile.png 12 AP: Vector launches an all out offense with his telekinesis and his teammates. Deal 4000 damage to enemy team and create up to 4 Strike Tiles of 240 strength each.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngVapor (Ann Darnell)

blackflag.pngSmokescreen - blacktile.png 16 AP: (Reduce cost by 1 AP for every Attack Tile on the board. Minimum cost is 8.) Vapor disperse to obscure enemy sight. Deal 6400 damage to the enemy. If there are 16 or more Attack Tiles on the board, Vapor becomes Airborne for 4 turns.

redflag.pngInvasive Breath - redtile.png 8 AP: Vapor transforms into mist and seeps into the pores of her enemy's body. Create 8 Attack Tiles of 240 strength each on the board. Vapor recovers 800 health for each Attack Tile on the board.

purpleflag.pngToxic Composition (Passive) - purpletile.png 0 AP: Vapor transforms into all kinds of lethal gas in the battlefield. Duplicate Attack Tiles by 2 at the beginning of each turn.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngX-Ray (Jimmy Darnell)

blueflag.pngPower Siphon - bluetile.png 8 AP: X-Ray transforms into negative energy that sucks up his surrounding radiation. Drain all enemy colors by 4 AP. If any of the enemy's AP reached to zero from this ability, stun the enemy team by 4 turns.

yellowflag.pngRadiation Bombardment - yellowtile.png 12 AP: X-Ray supercharges himself into powerful nuclear energy. Select a color and create 4 Charged Tiles of the selected colour.

purpleflag.pngLiving Energy (Passive) - purpletile.png 0 AP: Any type of energy that exists, X-Ray can duplicate it with ease. Charged Tiles grant 4x the amount of AP when matched by U-Foes member on your team.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngIronclad (Michael Steel)

blackflag.pngDense Bruiser - blacktile.png 12 AP: Ironclad's tough steel exterior protects himself from incoming impacts. Create 4 Protect Tiles of 360 strength each. If there are 8 or more friendly Protect Tiles on the board, fortify all friendly Protect Tiles on the board.

blueflag.pngHeavy Tackle - bluetile.png 12 AP: Ironclad moves with great momentum and strength. Deal 7200 damage plus 400 damage for each Protect Tile on the board.

purpleflag.pngOrganic Metal (Passive) - purpletile.png 0 AP: Ironclad's body can take a pummeling and still stand tall. If you have 8 or more Fortified Protect Tiles, reduce AoE damage to 0.

If you guys got any question what kind of roles each members of the U-Foes play out, feel free to leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. Do note that these guys have the opposite color scheme of every Fantastic 4 member (As Mr. Fantastic has blue, yellow, and black when Vector has red, green, and purple).