Your suggestion for Balance of Power team?

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I know some people may not care about this event, but I think it's fun to come up with new teams to fight with. I would like to here your suggestions, mine are below. The real question here is what team is both good for offense AND automated defense?

3*Luke Cage - Iron Fist - Hood: provides control and steady damage, annoying to play against

3*Luke Cage - Iron Fist - Star Lord: produce lots of black with IF and then punch/stun forever, annoying to play against

ProfX - GSBW - Switch: Easy to win, but also easy to defeat; probably makes you a target?

Patch - 3*Daken - Loki/Spiderman: Good for saving health packs, but needs certain colors to work, not intimidating?

XFW - 3*Magneto - Loki: Endless board cycling once it gets going, but may not be intimidating?

3*Deadpool - Cyclops - Switch: Generate lots of red to Slice, then finish with Whales, probably not intimidating?

Juggernaut - Cyclops - StarLord: Generate lots of red to Headbutt for just 4 AP, other powers are cheap too and Jugs has 180K health!