NEW animations

itsmahvelbaby
itsmahvelbaby Posts: 24
i read that some players would like to have NO animation at all...i for one like if i get some eyecandy for my favorite mobile game.

BUT

can we have after 3 years of the same 1-2 frame gifs some REAL animations? i would love to see thorina actually swinging her hammer and not only standing there with it.

i can see how that could make fights longer, yet i still feel that an graphical overhaul is long overdue

Comments

• Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    It would be a nice thing to look at. I just wonder if it might bog down the app to add in cooler animations?
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Don't see how it would bog down the app i mean the new chars have some decent animations, it's not over the top i think as long as you get the option to turn anims on or off it would stop it being annoying to people who dont like it (by turn it off i mean either back to the basic anim or even just have the text display on the screen kinda like stranges yellow does if it occurs more than once in a turn).

But i guess the older characters are stuck with well the old basic anims but it's weather it takes time away from creating new characters n stuff but i dunno i always say for little cosmetic kinda things like anims, character art n designs you could run little iso/hp monthlycompetitions, encourage players of the game to get involved in the community side of things, come to the forums etc... i never even knew about the forums n stuff untill i was googling why people had more pve score than me even tho i'd done all the nodes lol