Pay CP to re-roll covers?

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
Here's a suggestion/beg for mercy.

Can we have an option other than "sell" on a cover, where it will then give us a new random cover of that Star tier?

For the sake of argument, 5 CP for a 4* and 10 CP for a 5*. Maybe 1 CP for a 3* so players at the lower tier can re-roll something they aren't ready to Champion yet.

This gives us options other than feeling terrible, while sticking with the randomised evolution of a roster that makes it YOUR individual roster.

Your re-roll can need re-rolling again, and the greedy can burn all their CP throwing away covers they could use but they are trying to hit one specific one, but these are likely just a bonus feature from a money making perspective :p

It also wouldn't be too code intensive to add, like the requests for colourless covers.

But please implement SOMETHING to help with the ongoing dumpster fire of redundant covers X_X

Comments

• toddler316
    toddler316 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Great idea!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    hint - if you want discussion on the topic don't present it as a suggestion...or a bug....or a technical issue....

edit: where are my manners...I completely agree that any mechanism that takes the sting out of bad pulls would help a ton. I'm not sure anything is needed at the 3* level, but I may be out of touch with that level.
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    well after getting 2 red gamora covers (needing 2 of another color except red) and my 5/6th purple 3* deadpool cover i am up for this i only need 1 of another colour but every reward, the ddq when he comes up, its always purple, it's so weird, i'll probably have to spend cp on another cover for but a 3* it seems a waste but i suppose he will be championable and thats a LT all the same but still ... got 3 red captain marvel covers aswell and i cant even spend resource to get the 2 covers of another color for her, just waiting on packs to bless me lol
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I have been asking for this for months now, glad I found someone else who thinks like me! I have a total of 3 character of the 4* tier that have 5 of any color (and none of them are fully covered), and I repeatedly get the same color. RNG just taunts me with those venom greens, peggy blues, and cyclops reds over and over.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Told this in the suggestions forum before. Great idea!

viewtopic.php?p=600138#p600138