War Machine or Thoress

Roland113
Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Ok, so you've got one roster spot that should open up in the next week and two four star covers that will expire in a week and a half, who do you keep?

War Machine or Thoress?

(As a side note, do you need to have a certain 'reputation' to be able to create polls?)

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Thoress, definitely. Pairs insanely well with IM40 once she's fully covered (and he's got 5 yellow). Her Blue stun then red damage combo one-shots a lot of targets while neutralizing another. That's a team you want to work toward on both characters.

I’ve not used War Machine much yet but from what I’ve read, he’s only okay tier at best. My best argument for him would be if that cover is blue, which can help nail a pesky invisibility title (but even then a good AOE attack will solve the problem just as effectively. )
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    In a week and a half you should be able to accumulate enough HP to open both slots. Just need to cut down the spending on shields, packs or health packs if you have shortage of HP.
  • Roland113
    Thanks to you both.

I don't know if I'm going to quite get that many HP between now and then, it will be close, I like to have back up plans.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    If the HP will not fall (but between PvE, PvP and new adds they should) go for Thoress - she is top10 easily and with IM40 when you get there - she can score you 900 in PvP without shield (but you will be a target as it's a bad team on defence but a fast one).
  • Roland113
    edited November 2016
    Sweet, two out of two vets say Thoress. Thank you both!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Thoress definitely