BOP Prof X Master Plan Not Working Right

Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
In Balance of Power I've been using winfinite with Prof X on the right on character select and his Master Plan says it steals purple on the power description in the match, but sometimes after match 5s it steals blue. Sometimes it seems to work correctly though.
Anyone else having this happen? Shouldn't it be stealing the color it says it will steal?

Comments

• Leugenesmiff
    Sorry, not stealing I meant when he creates after a match 5. He's creating blue but they're positioned so that, and his power reads that it should be purple.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, not stealing I meant when he creates after a match 5. He's creating blue but they're positioned so that, and his power reads that it should be purple.

I believe 4*s tank strongest color even if the match damage is the same 3* and are placed in the middle.
  • Leugenesmiff

I believe 4*s tank strongest color even if the match damage is the same 3* and are placed in the middle.

I heard that too, but half the time he is creating purple after match 5s and if his was the color wouldn't it say (blue) and not (purple) under the power description?
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    This is a known bug.
    When strongest colour is the same, and for BoP everyone is 550 so it happens quite easily, the colour generated is randomly selected from whichever colour is strongest. In winfinite this might be Purple or Blue, it doesn't matter which order the character is placed in.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    purple OR blue, but not alternating?
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a similar issue with Blade's nightstalker in that when the tile is created it says the enemies strongest color
    if the enemies strongest color changes it steals that but the tile's text doesn't change
    whereas Unncanny Strategist's tile text changes based on any change (such as from a character being stunned or downed)
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a known bug.
    When strongest colour is the same, and for BoP everyone is 550 so it happens quite easily, the colour generated is randomly selected from whichever colour is strongest. In winfinite this might be Purple or Blue, it doesn't matter which order the character is placed in.

This.

Nothing to do with being a 3 or a 4. This is just another bug (well, it has been like that for so long that we might call it a feature by now icon_razz.gif)