Game freezes

LordXberk
LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
Every time I open the game or restart it, it gets hung up on the last screen I had open, which was the PVE screen showing DDQ and Luck Be a Lady. Won't scroll and none of the pages load - just stuck on main screen. Was happening yesterday but I could re-start app and it'd work. Now that doesn't work. The VIP logo and store icon animation is still running, bu that's it. The data push today also worked. Can't open a new ticket obviously so hoping CS responds to my email I sent attached to an old ticket. Super annoying. Have restarted phone, too. Somewhat hesitant to re-install bcs I don't trust the FB save, but seems like that's what I'm gonna have to do. On iPhone 6, fwiw.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• frostCoH
    frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Yes. iPhone 6s; OS is current.
    Same issue differnt screen; rebooting had no effect.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Yep the game will open I cannot click on anthing when I close it will not properly close. I have tried on steam and i-pad same for both.
  • Pope Belligerent
    Pope Belligerent Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Same on Android. Game opens to the last screen I saw, completely frozen. Crash out app, reload, same problem.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Ipad started working late last night it unfroze with all the news about IW upgrade. Not sure about steam yet.
  • d1amonddawg
    d1amonddawg Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same thing is happening to me on iPhone 6. Was CS able to resolve this for anyone?