Blade champion-level rewards

loslupus77
loslupus77 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
With new season on horizon and 4* Blade entering LTs and other tokens, now would be approriate time to change 3-star Blade champion rewards from Ghost Rider to Blade. While you are at it, no reason not to fix other champion rewards as well, regarding those 4-stars with no or two 3-stars giving out covers.

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes pretty please, I'm holding onto 4 blade covers in my RQ right now since he is sitting at 182 and my ghost rider red is at 5.
  • tyler92387
    tyler92387 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I agree, should have been changed in the last batch of reward updates.
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Problem is, there aren't enough four stars yet. There are currently fourteen characters that give out double 4* covers, so that means there are still seven characters who can give a 4*. For the moment Blade, Gwenpool, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman and Wasp don't have a feeder (Strange is feeding Nova, and Howard and Devil Dinosaur are special event only). So that means we need two more 4*s (well, one more after Agent Venom) before all 3*'s are saturated. And as much as you don't like it, it would be pretty dumb to just add one four star at a time, better to do a bunch of them in one batch.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blade, She Hulk, KK, Colossus, and Vision.

There is your 5 for 5, which is a pretty big update.

Yes, we need two, well one, more four star. Honestly they should just give it to Howard or Dino as they are already really hard to cover.

But updating rewards shouldn't be a hard task and they should work to ensure that all 4 star are properly covered by 3 stars. Why they even left these out originally just makes no sense.