Vary Event Start Times PLEASE

Options
SlycerX
SlycerX Posts: 8
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
It shouldn't be hard to do... It's been done before. I live in Sydney Australia and if I want be competitive in events I have to wake up at 3am almost every time. Devs, can we please vary the event start times?

Comments

• DuskPaladin
    DuskPaladin Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    As people suggested, not starting the timer at full, and increasing the maximum of attempts that a node can hold would help alot to remedy that problem.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree. I live in Melbourne, Australia and because I love this game and am part of a top 10 coalition, I get up at 4am for every event. Because I have to disrupt my sleep patterns so much, I get sleep deprived and therefore more easily sick. I know it's my choice. I just wish this game would consider its international audience because location should not be a handicap to enjoy and participate in this game to its full extent.
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    I wholeheartedly agree. I live in Melbourne, Australia and because I love this game and am part of a top 10 coalition, I get up at 4am for every event. Because I have to disrupt my sleep patterns so much, I get sleep deprived and therefore more easily sick. I know it's my choice. I just wish this game would consider its international audience because location should not be a handicap to enjoy and participate in this game to its full extent.

If you can't wake up at 4-5am like everyone else, you don't deserve to win.

-Sincerely,
    MTGPQ Staff
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    yunnnn wrote:
    jetnoctis wrote:

-Sincerely,
    MTGPQ Staff

To be fair this is real problem for me too, Being in the UK the last event started at 5pm, I had to clear one of each node before I could even think about having dinner.
  • Leaffe
    Leaffe Posts: 16
    Options
    From the Development thread:
    Yes! Short-term we want to begin events with nodes that are partially charged, so you don't have to start an event right as it starts. Long-term we're looking at a more advanced solution.

Looks like your prayers will "soon" be answered.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    yunnnn wrote:

-Sincerely,
    MTGPQ Staff
    It's the one thing I can beat those darn kids at! And get off my lawn!