SCL for prologue

smkspy
smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
How about letting us play the prologue at different SCL levels or pay iso/HP to reset it. I don't get why it locks out a player upon completion and is something we can never go back to again.

I really enjoyed the prologue and it made for a nice casual time to play before entering the grindy world of pve and pvp.

Comments

• Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Yeah would be nice, it was nice to fill in the gaps when you had done the dailies/events and are waiting on Node timers etc twiddling thumbs...

edit - and it would be nice to help with the new shield intercepts aswell as i don't feel like i get to close to hitting 20 a day, maybe around half of that at a push... so surely it would be a bit more advertising revenue aswell if people had more opportunities to actually hit intercepts or reach the 20 limit a day
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, a replayable prologue would be great cause at the moment it just takes up useless space
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, especially at times like this during a 48 hour sub and little pvp play. I finished the prologue well over a year ago...and it just sits there day after day after day being this unplayable feature. So why not utilize an obvious game resource is beyond me.