So this is how it feels...

Options
bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I'm really hoping that the fact that we're playing NOP this week means someone is listening --- so thank you D3!!

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, I was wondering if this was an acknowledgement of our frustration. Regardless, it's wonderful to see NoP again.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Uh....what are secondary objectives again?
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jackvett wrote:
    Uh....what are secondary objectives again?

On all nodes:

win the game without crashing
  • Martin
    Martin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So here's my prediction for the next 24-48 hours on the forums. We'll all start off very pleased that we're playing NoP and not EC. Then, after a day or so, posts will start to come in about being robbed of prizes because of crashes, how unfair the massive tie for first place is, how stupid the matchmaking system is, etc. etc. Then OhBoy will call us all hypocrites for that, we'll probably have yet *another* argument over what we all think the word 'fair' means, and the whole forum will slink back towards the toxic swamp that is was last week.

NoP is a great step in the right direction, and I'm very, very pleased we're playing it. Thankyou MR D3 people! Please be aware that the problems with this game run much deeper than just playing EC, even though that was the worst one by a large margin.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I expect to see at least 10 perfect scores in platinum at the end of this nop event. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    blacklotus wrote:
    I expect to see at least 10 perfect scores in platinum at the end of this nop event. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Definitley.

Will also be interesting to see how a certain mythic does in this event. Especially considering a large number of the player base will have it.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    blacklotus wrote:

I'm hopeful for more challenging matches. This time round.

Its been a while since the last one, and hopefully everyone has made tougher decks.
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    blacklotus wrote:

I'm hopeful for more challenging matches. This time round.

Its been a while since the last one, and hopefully everyone has made tougher decks.

I've leveled up quite a few PW since the last time, so don't expect to see infinte lvl 10's from me anymore icon_twisted.gif