My fourth five star

Options
Roland113
Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Morning all,

So, I'm in the final stages of three star land. My 2 star farm is growing (still need to champion 4 more characters), my three star champions average in the mid 170's with Torch leading the way at 178. I have about 25 four stars with the highest one at level 115 or so. Finally, I have three five star characters, a level 280 Phoenix, a level 275 Iron Man (both leveled before I realized I should have done that) and a level 255 Strange.

With all of that being said, I just pulled a 5 star Widow, she's in my queue so I've got 14 days to decide what to do with her.

Should I roster her or should I sell her.

My understanding is that scaling is done on your top four characters, so rostering her jumps my scaling up considerably. What say you all, save or sell the five star Widow (Its a black cover if that makes a difference).

One secondary question, I have War Machine and Thoress also at 14 days and will most likely end up selling one of them. Which one would you sell?

Comments

• Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Your scaling is based off boosted levels so your boosted three stars should out level your five stars. Roster away.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Copps wrote:
    Your scaling is based off boosted levels so your boosted three stars should out level your five stars. Roster away.

Ahhh, sweet. Thanks, that clears it up. Thank you.