Who will be the reward of Sim 2000 in the next season??

CCW1208
CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
During power gem season, no new 4* character was introduced. Only 3* and 5* strange were new to MPQ. So who will be the reward of Sim 2000 in the next season?? Did this condition happen before??

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be happy if they slow down releasing new characters.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    There was 4* Blade.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like it a lot if it were 4* Blade and Dr. Strange was the 3* (as long as it's not purple)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Likely Blade as he was the big 4* released this season.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Given that the last time had 3 Scarlet Witch covers on the way up to 2000, I wouldn't be surprised if they put Dr. Strange 3* covers in those same spots. 2000 will almost certainly be Blade 4*.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    Given that the last time had 3 Scarlet Witch covers on the way up to 2000, I wouldn't be surprised if they put Dr. Strange 3* covers in those same spots. 2000 will almost certainly be Blade 4*.

i hope this happens, i was debating picking up my last strange cover for 20cp but then i remembered its a 3* and it'll come around eventually
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    I endorse this product and/or service
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    bbigler wrote:

Don't hold your breath
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross wrote:
    bbigler wrote:

Don't hold your breath
    They announced a long time ago that 2x character releases/month was going to be the norm. We're now up to 3 when you factor in the 5*.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably Bl4de's completely disappointing ****. icon_neutral.gif
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd care more about releases/sim if it didn't take literally a year to cover someone to simply match 3 with them.

As a gamer, I'm conflicted, I like elements of this game but hate how much every single part of it is held back for profit.

If the gameplay ever changed or got more exciting it'd be different but lately I find myself matching for like 3 rounds then force quitting wondering why I'd even bother when the cost of 1 character could buy me a gaming pc (which is something I've done this year) and the cost of enough HP for a 10 pack (not enough to cover a character, even if they were 10 of the same character) could buy me 2-4 games for any of my consoles.

Somethings really gotta give quick. but I guess as long as you guys keep playing and tossing money at the game it doesn't matter how I personally feel.
  • GurlBYE wrote:

As a gamer, I'm conflicted, I like elements of this game but hate how much every single part of it is held back for profit.

MPQ would be an amazing $15 or $20 one time purchase. Here's to hoping the F2P game model dies out sooner rather than later.