Deadpool Daily SCL

gigatilburg29
gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
An idea: deadpool daily scl so the rewards will suit the players better. Let's discuss.......

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not a bad idea but they'd also have to add scaling which might make the Big Enchilada far from a cake walk
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Not a bad idea but they'd also have to add scaling which might make the Big Enchilada far from a cake walk

Add scaling? Why? Scaling is not tied to SCL in any other event (only rewards).
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2016
    Kjempen wrote:

Add scaling? Why? Scaling is not tied to SCL in any other event (only rewards).

Fairness?
    Personally I think Dat Required Character and the Big Enchilada should have scaling
    (The other three are fine the way they are since they significantly restrict your Choices)
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    We don't need SCL in DDQ, the scaling of each of the nodes and the requirement of having some chars is how you limit who can win each of the prices. And I like it the way it is.

What we need though is MORE NODES, we need another 5-day node, where having a particular 5 is the requirement to win 5 covers for example. And DDQ4 should be run at least twice each cycle. But I don't think we need SCL here.

I like fixed scaling!!! Like it was in Boss battles, It was nice to know that developing your roster was worth it!!!! And that some parts of the game were easier because you developed your roster! Completely the opposite that what we have had in the last Boss fights.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's an OK idea. The only things that would really change would be the amount of ISO and possible making TBE be a 4* at a certain level threshold.

I would rather them rework DDQ to have some 4* option regardless of SCL. As much as I'd like to get a daily 4* from DDQ, I don't want to give up the daily 3* to do it.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    No need for scaling, just use SCL as a gate to higher level content to allow those at higher levels a better chance at more rewards and progression.

Make a 5* crash that's only available to SCL 9+ . Also make 4* crash daily to those SCL 9+.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ is one of the few features that's always been great as it is, at least as long as I've been playing (on day 470-ish). I'd just as soon not screw with it.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I want SCL too. But only as a gate to the additional node. Have another wave node harder than bigE. No required characters, just 4 waves of lvl 150 or higher characters. Make the fight hard but gate it at scl6. This way the people that qualify have the roster to beat it so no one complains about losing to the node because the weaker roster won't have access to the node. The reward should be like 3000-6000 iso for that additional node.