Your latest dream team failures

Azoth658
Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So whilst creating new fun teams is part of the puzzle in marvel puzzle quest today I encountered a huge fail for the first time in a while so decided to create a thread where we could talk about those failures together and laugh at terrible team synergies.

For me it was trying some of my new covers so I decided to try Goblin (Got his black to go with his yellow) Four star cage and Falcap.

I thought the countdown reduction from Falcap would help goblin out especially for his black power and the defensive tiles from cage would create nukemageddon from Falcap.

In theory it was a good team but there was one major issue. Cage files a lot of defence tiles into black basic tiles. Goblin should create a black countdown to be able to re-enable that power.... Guess who fired a black with no open basic black tiles available (sigh) my strongest low cost power was them disabled for the rest of the fight haha

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i've given up on teams involving epic characters that don't just involve them being bullet sponges
    but my 0/2/0 OML fills that role well and I've had many PVE Nodes where he helped either IM40/Thor or IM40/KK Or IM40/IF
    on the other hand maybe IM40 is the real crutch here....