Attacks in PVP

peterb37
peterb37 Posts: 11
You should try and make it possible to get to 900 points. So weird how I can make it to 800 points barely getting attacked and then a minute later I'm back down to 700. Make the game fair or don't make it at all

Comments

• Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    1000 was way worse and it all depends on your teams and who you have boosted.

I rarely get to 900 but with my only champed four star boosted for strange pvp I smashed there in one go.

I'd like the progression system as a cumulative position rather than simply your highest score that way losing changing my placement wouldn't bother me as I could still get all rewards like in PVE
  • I'm all fine with it being tough to get there but let me get attacked the entire way through instead of just once I get within a hundred? Makes you think "hey I might be able to do this" meanwhile the game knows that the second you get close it's going to make it next to impossible to get the final points.

But yeah I like your idea
  • Beastwood
    Beastwood Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday about the reward being a cumulative score that didn't decline with being attacked and just having the rank score run separate to the normal rewards even if i had to gain a bit more in overall points to get them....

I was literally 20 points from the strange card but by the time i finished the last fight i had lost around 130 (granted it was a slow fight but no more than what 5 mins) points and i was way off then, every fight after i was merely shaving of lost point score as i was getting hit with 2/3 attacks per my 1 and thus never returning close to 800...
    even when i use a shield to hold my place thinking i may hit a quick slot of calm where i can nab a few wins the second that shield comes off i get atom bombed by attacks i am now sat back down at 500 or so points thinking sod this looking at people shielded on 1500 odd points at the top with near maxed 5 star cards... if i could earn the rewards at least i wouldn't feel so salty about some mad rostered players dropping a rank to to curb stomp people for high placement, the other week i went down to lv 3/4 and found championed 4* players... its ruthless if you was just wanna earn that 800/900 reward lol
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Welcome to the most **** and frustrating part of the game - PvP.
    I reccomend you to stop trying to reach 900+ points because after reaching 700-800 points, you will be lossing points faster that you can get it. With heals limited, the only result is point drop (like this https://i.imgsafe.org/8e64696a23.png ).

I already described this issue there: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=54502

Dont believe people who are telling "its a problem of your roster" or "you must start sooner".
    Roster wont help you cuz, you know, matchmaking and whales. I am listening the arguments about roster since i had 2*s. Now i am championing my 4*s and problem is even worse, mainl due to powered covers enemy has.
    And starting sooner wont help either - players dont have points so you can easily end in top 5 with 500-600 points with no reasonable opponent available.

And i wrote down a suggestion trying to solve this (so far no result, i am giving DEVs 3 months, then i will leave PvP completely): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51057&start=20
  • Like others said, it's like you become the prime target for challengers when you reach 500+. It's unreal how many times you get matched against.
    Maybe they could limit the challengers to 1 per 10 minutes at least. That way you wouldn't end a match only to find you were matched simultaneously
    by 5 others. Your gain of 19-25 points has been reversed if you lost to more than 2 of the challengers, now you just claw your way out somehow, hoping
    the same thing doesn't happen again. It's ridiculous, and it won't improve until they create another way to properly match people.
    If you only have 3* characters in you team, then nobody with even one 4* on their team should be able to challenge you.
    If you have two 4* and the required 3*, then nobody with a 5* should be able to challenge you.
    At least this way, the pool of challengers could be diluted. Also the could create a separate PVP where the whales could wale on each other with their mega-rosters, with correspondingly higher value rewards. Then us little folk could play in the sand lot with less frustration.