MPQ is far and beyond broken

suede
suede Posts: 23
MPQ is far and beyond broken. Crashes. Server Interruptions. Cheating AI. AI hitting when they don't have any AP, less than required AP or using less than the AP that is in reserve. AI tile moving two/three moves in a row or more not getting any match 5's. Basically taking my move, your move, everybody's move. Not always getting full rewards when they are due. Shouldn't have to ask CS to add something to your roster/account that should've been there in the first place. CS treating you like you're an idiot. Time to stop supporting. The fat lady has sung. The music is now over. The fun has been sucked out of the game more than it has for the longest time. Time for greener pastures.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    skeptical-dog-is-skeptical-.jpg

Wat?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    93427ccea20a07ced66271b7f5a20adf.jpg
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Take a week off see how you feel, however.
    If you are serious about quitting then all the best for the future.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    ibsCfp2G.gif
    seems like a bit of an overreaction
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind wrote:
    93427ccea20a07ced66271b7f5a20adf.jpg

a-g-i-wat-593557.png
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the same guy who called out a player for cheating. He attacked them in PVP and lost so he came on the forum and said he was hacking the game to get extra AP. from a previous post he is only CL 4.

Good luck in life OP I'm not sure this is the right game for you.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    wymtime wrote:
    This is the same guy who called out a player for cheating. He attacked them in PVP and lost so he came on the forum and said he was hacking the game to get extra AP. from a previous post he is only CL 4.

Good luck in life OP I'm not sure this is the right game for you.

I thought that's who this was, but couldn't member. That was a pretty entertaining week on the boards.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    ms1ipg.jpg
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    ibsCfp2G.gif

Wait! That chick was in Hercules Legendary Adventures years ago. I knew I had seen her before. Whhhaat were we talkin bout?
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    W4vjEys.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Marine8394 wrote:
    ibsCfp2G.gif

Wait! That chick was in Hercules Legendary Adventures years ago. I knew I had seen her before. Whhhaat were we talkin bout?

Not according to IMDB.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    i believe the OP simply bought a Classic LT, saw the token_legendary.png, saw the icon_wolverine.png, but didn't get a yellowflag.png.

Perfectly valid overreaction methinks.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marine8394 wrote:
    ibsCfp2G.gif

Olivia would have been 15 when the final episode aired and wasn't anyways
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    suede wrote:
    MPQ is far and beyond broken. Crashes. Server Interruptions. Cheating AI. AI hitting when they don't have any AP, less than required AP or using less than the AP that is in reserve. AI tile moving two/three moves in a row or more not getting any match 5's. Basically taking my move, your move, everybody's move. Not always getting full rewards when they are due. Shouldn't have to ask CS to add something to your roster/account that should've been there in the first place. CS treating you like you're an idiot. Time to stop supporting. The fat lady has sung. The music is now over. The fun has been sucked out of the game more than it has for the longest time. Time for greener pastures.

You compressed 3yrs of the forum into a single paragraph! Well done!

ssrudweswy4juud0pw1f.jpg
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I've missed you, OP. This one's not up to the glowing standards of your early posts, but it's good to have you back.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    howard_icon.pngThread has devolved beyond the OPs topic and become a memefest. As a result, it's getting locked. howard_icon.png
This discussion has been closed.