Didn't receive 20,000 hero points for "Stark Salary".

RhodeyWM
RhodeyWM Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
On Friday, Nov 4th I attempted to buy 20,000 hero points (Stark Salary). I made the purchase, the money came out of my account but I received NO hero points. I immediately opened a customer support ticket (267413) informing you of my issue with a screen shot of my account and purchase receipt included. After receiving no response on my issue, I sent another customer support request (267414) with more screen shots. 3 hours later, after getting no response, I sent a 3rd customer service request (267458).

Now, a week later, after numerous problem tickets and unanswered emails, I am still out $107.36 (including tax) with no hero points and am very frustrated. My past experiences with your customer support has been largely positive. However, this issue is more urgent for me as I spent over $100.00 and got nothing for it. I'm hoping that, this time, I will receive a prompt response to my issue since it has gone past your promised 72 hour window!

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    RhodeyWM wrote:
    On Friday, Nov 4th I attempted to buy 20,000 hero points (Stark Salary). I made the purchase, the money came out of my account but I received NO hero points. I immediately opened a customer support ticket (267413) informing you of my issue with a screen shot of my account and purchase receipt included. After receiving no response on my issue, I sent another customer support request (267414) with more screen shots. 3 hours later, after getting no response, I sent a 3rd customer service request (267458).

Now, a week later, after numerous problem tickets and unanswered emails, I am still out $107.36 (including tax) with no hero points and am very frustrated. My past experiences with your customer support has been largely positive. However, this issue is more urgent for me as I spent over $100.00 and got nothing for it. I'm hoping that, this time, I will receive a prompt response to my issue since it has gone past your promised 72 hour window!

I followed up with support and it looks like they were able to assist today. We apologize for the delayed response as there has been an increased amount of tickets which slowed down response times a bit. We hope to serve you faster in the future. Thanks for playing MPQ!
  • RhodeyWM
    RhodeyWM Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the help.